SEAMUS members are many of the world’s leading composers of electro-acoustic music. Membership in the organization entitles you to:
- Submit work for the national conference
- Submit research for publication in Journal SEAMUS
- Receive the Conference CD
- Receive Journal SEAMUS
- Receive the member newsletter
- Represent your work in the searchable Electroacoustic Repertoire Database
- Submit work for various music publications (e.g. the Electro-Acoustic Miniatures)
- Network with other EA composers
- Be considered for peer-selected publication on the Conference CD
- Be considered for peer-selected and Board selected representation on international events for which SEAMUS is an organizational member; e.g., CIME-ICEM (International Confederation of Electro-Acoustic Music) and Audio Art Festival (Krakow).
- Apply for SEAMUS CREATE grants for local projects
- Help to shape the future of the field, and its public perception and outreach
The benefits of membership in SEAMUS are always growing! Please contact the Vice President of Membership, if you have any questions.